Friday, September 10, 2010

I'm back... for real this time!

I know I've said that before, but I really am going to try to update the blog more often. I love writing it just seems that spare time is a rare thing for me these days. My blog and by book have suffered from my hectic life, I would love to say things will calm down soon but I don't see that happening. The rest of 2010 is going to be packed for this fabulous mommy!
September is filled with several birthday parties and a very special 6th wedding anniversary for my husband and I. My sister in-law is getting married in November so we are going dress shopping this month, I can't wait!
Early October we are taking K to his first ever concert! I am so excited to share this experience with him, I absolutely LOVE concerts and I hope he is excited as I am! We are going to an outdoor venue, not sure he is going to like being in the middle of a crowded arena so I'm glad this one is outside. I also have a several photo shoots scheduled for October and November. November, My sister in-law is getting married! I absolutely love weddings, I could go to some random person's wedding and I would cry and enjoy it as much as I enjoyed my own wedding! So this year has flown by, I hope it slows down enough these last few months to enjoy the holidays!

Oh, and don't forget to head over to Jen's blog and check out her awesome giveaway!!!

I will be posting my own giveaway soon so keep checking back!

God bless,

Jess

1 comment: